MEDICAL MONKS will refer you to a qualified billing network partner who can:
- Guide you through your billing options
- Help you order the supplies you need as prescribed by your physician
- Assist you in billing Medicare or your private insurance company. Read our blog about the subject for even more helpful information!!!
Please Read these Considerations before Contacting Us
If the patient is seeking insurance billing services for the following supplies, they will need to meet the following conditions:
- Patient must have been seen at least once in the LAST 12 MONTHS by a physician about the Ostomy condition and visit notes are in their patient file
- Patient is NOT currently billing for ostomy supplies elsewhere
- Patient must be seeing a physician monthly for a wound assessment
- Patient is NOT currently billing for wound care supplies elsewhere
- Patient must have been seen at least once in the LAST 12 MONTHS by a physician about the urological condition and visit notes are in their patient file
- Patient is NOT currently billing for urology care supplies elsewhere
And either of the following conditions:
- Patient is NOT being seen / treated at home by a medical professional.
- Patient is NOT an inpatient at a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
- Our staff will check to see if we support billing services for that insurance (we support billing for most private insurance plans)
- Our staff will check to see if we support billing services for your worker compensation plan. (We are in-network with some work compensation plans).
We will ask you when you contact us…
- If patient condition is NOT anew condition, we will ask how was patient previously receiving supplies.
Call Us to Get Started
Have us contact you
Speak with a qualified insurance billing specialist.